Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.707 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 184,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 178,787 Dinar (5,304 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)