Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.656 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 54,604 Dinar (2,048 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)