Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.374 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 158,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 148,597 Dinar (4,736 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)