Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.191 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 265,571 Dinar (Php121,232) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 249,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)