Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.067 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 36% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 375,156 Dinar (€2,798) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 275,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (32 minutes ago)