Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.429 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 38% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 396,458 Dinar (€2,906) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 287,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)