Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.901 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 26% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 565,162 Dinar (€4,040) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 447,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (33 minutes ago)