Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.950 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas (United States) is 14% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 462,642 Dinar ($3,889) in Lawrence, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 407,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (43 minutes ago)