Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas, United States vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.230 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas (United States) is 16% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 414,997 Dinar ($3,510) in Lawrence, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 357,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 4 hours ago)