Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.476 DZD / CHF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 59% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,224,661 Dinar (CHF 28,927) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)