Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.950 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 69,172 Dinar ($582) in Latacunga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 2 hours ago)