Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 108.366 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 76,389 Dinar ($705) in Latacunga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (44 minutes ago)