Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.838 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 67,808 Dinar ($596) in Latacunga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 66,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)