Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 117.460 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 75,450 Dinar ($642) in Latacunga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 3 hours ago)