Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.960 DZD / PAB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 185,485 Dinar (1,628 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 177,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)