Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.575 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 407,604 Dinar (€2,900) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 350,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)