Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.973 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 347,501 Dinar (€2,694) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 301,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,275 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.81 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (16 minutes ago)