Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.361 DZD / DOP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 17% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 63,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 52,587 Dinar (RD$ 22,269) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)