Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.346 DZD / DOP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 16% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 57,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 48,002 Dinar (RD$ 20,461) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (40 minutes ago)