Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.301 DZD / DOP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 18% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 50,950 Dinar (RD$ 22,146) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (29 minutes ago)