Cost of living in Larkana, Pakistan vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larkana (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 56,340 Dinar (₨66,384) in Larkana.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)