Cost of living in Larkana, Pakistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larkana (Pakistan) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 71,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 68,823 Dinar (₨77,097) in Larkana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (43 minutes ago)