Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.336 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 219,133 Dinar (€1,561) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 189,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (39 minutes ago)