Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 133.857 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 42% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 554,162 Dinar (€4,140) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 389,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)