Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 139.629 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 46% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 586,076 Dinar (€4,197) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 401,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)