Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.031 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 116,516 Dinar (6,841元) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 110,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)