Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34608 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 352,261 Dinar (1,017,872 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)