Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.774 DZD / PGK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 35% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 342,553 Dinar (9,575 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 253,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (42 minutes ago)