Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.515 DZD / PGK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 436,566 Dinar (12,648 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (24 minutes ago)