Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.450 DZD / PGK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 37% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 387,613 Dinar (11,252 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 282,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)