Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.217 DZD / PGK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 16% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 322,352 Dinar (9,153 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 277,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)