Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.121 DZD / PGK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 37% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 360,816 Dinar (9,989 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 263,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)