Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.217 DZD / PGK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 447,543 Dinar (13,473 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)