Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.165 DZD / MXN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 189,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 180,313 Dinar (Mex$ 29,249) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)