Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.836 DZD / BOB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 205,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 202,168 Dinar ($b12,767) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)