Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 109.397 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 14% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 89,424 Dinar ($817) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)