Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 109.602 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 13% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 50,723 Dinar ($463) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 45,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (38 minutes ago)