Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.950 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 40% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 165,718 Dinar ($1,393) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 118,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)