Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.700 DZD / HNL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 4% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 74,859 Dinar (L 15,929) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)