Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.885 DZD / HNL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 92,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 89,521 Dinar (L 18,327) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)