Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.983 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 710,471 Dinar (¥722,893) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)