Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.961 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 683,154 Dinar (¥710,916) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (21 minutes ago)