Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.005 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 696,212 Dinar (¥693,085) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 454,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (36 minutes ago)