Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 360.546 DZD / KWD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 45% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 565,150 Dinar (Dinar 1,567) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)