Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 762 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 356.433 DZD / KWD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 41% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 440,918 Dinar (Dinar 1,237) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)