Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 359.863 DZD / KWD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 44% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 673,794 Dinar (Dinar 1,872) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)