Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 390.832 DZD / KWD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 34% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 906,506 Dinar (Dinar 2,319) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 676,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)