Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 377.735 DZD / KWD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 48% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,127,149 Dinar (Dinar 2,984) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 761,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)