Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 363.797 DZD / KWD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 44% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 560,938 Dinar (Dinar 1,542) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)