Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 372.267 DZD / KWD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 42% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 984,984 Dinar (Dinar 2,646) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 692,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr42,101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Andorra la Vella costs €978 (about 1 hour ago)