Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.365 DZD / BDT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,581 Dinar (Taka 4,088) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (27 minutes ago)