Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.938 DZD / RUB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 101,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 97,276 Dinar (руб 50,184) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (28 minutes ago)