Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.091 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 158,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 150,331 Dinar (8,796元) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)