Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.461 DZD / GHS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 21% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 620,605 Dinar (GH₵25,371) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 512,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)