Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.698 DZD / GHS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 51% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 9,834 Dinar (GH₵383) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)