Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.065 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 490,743 Dinar (¥460,789) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 351,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)