Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.061 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 506,918 Dinar (¥477,741) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 366,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)