Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.958 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 99,699 Dinar (¥104,108) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)