Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.996 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 303,829 Dinar (¥305,100) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 221,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (37 minutes ago)