Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.690 DZD / AOA
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 41% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 9,308 Dinar (13,481 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (about 1 hour ago)