Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.666 DZD / AOA
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 46% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,565 Dinar (6,851 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)