Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.551 DZD / AOA
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 31% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 8,360 Dinar (15,184 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)