Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.275 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 238,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 227,762 Dinar (RM8,055) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)