Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.560 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 158,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 147,940 Dinar (RM5,788) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 2 hours ago)