Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 28.700 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 240,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 232,793 Dinar (RM8,111) in Kuching.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 1 hour ago)