Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.270 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 208,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 203,336 Dinar (RM6,947) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (21 minutes ago)