Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.261 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 224,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 211,856 Dinar (RM7,240) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)