Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.819 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 145,624 Dinar (RM5,053) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 136,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)