Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.614 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 80,778 Dinar (RM3,282) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)