Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.216 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 144,146 Dinar (RM4,934) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 134,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (37 minutes ago)