Cost of living comparison between Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,861 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.759 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 79,823 Dinar (RM3,224) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)