Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.160 DZD / RSD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 85,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 79,415 Dinar (68,482 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)