Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.069 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 281,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 274,935 Dinar (8,849 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)