Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.869 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 363,733 Dinar (13,537 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨1.25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)