Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.588 DZD / HKD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 37% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,311,650 Dinar (HK$158,466) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)