Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.093 DZD / HKD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 39% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,367,144 Dinar (HK$156,835) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)