Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19705 DZD / XOF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,544 Dinar (28,135 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)