Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21431 DZD / XOF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,805 Dinar (27,088 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)