Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21302 DZD / XOF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,894 Dinar (27,669 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)