Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 116.153 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 420,579 Dinar (€3,621) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)