Cost of living in Kotka, Finland vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.928 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 20% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 334,685 Dinar (€2,480) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 280,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)