Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 28.816 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 209,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 208,056 Dinar (RM7,220) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)