Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.218 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 202,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 198,448 Dinar (RM7,033) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)