Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.346 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 89,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 82,842 Dinar (RM2,922) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)