Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.721 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 624,770 Dinar (19,696 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 530,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)