Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.916 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 524,597 Dinar (18,792 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (35 minutes ago)