Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.482 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 510,879 Dinar (16,227 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 444,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (40 minutes ago)