Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.004 DZD / RUB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 178,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 148,654 Dinar (руб 74,191) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (20 minutes ago)