Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.186 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 71,431 Dinar (Php32,679) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (less than a minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (39 minutes ago)