Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.246 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 71,275 Dinar (Php31,732) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (41 minutes ago)