Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.187 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 75,382 Dinar (Php34,468) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 2 hours ago)