Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.001 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,262 Dinar (¥6,257) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)