Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.076 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,364 Dinar (¥5,916) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (28 minutes ago)