Cost of living in Korçë, Albania vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.087 DZD / ALL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 38% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 928,185 Dinar (854,146 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 673,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)