Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.012 DZD / ALL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 83% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 131,972 Dinar (130,385 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)