Cost of living in Korba, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.750 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korba (India) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,074 Dinar (₨3,471) in Korba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Batumi costs 600 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jaipur costs ₨14,000 (about 2 hours ago)