Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.145 DZD / TRY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 62,150 Dinar (2,132TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (27 minutes ago)