Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.162 DZD / TRY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 739,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 593,613 Dinar (26,785TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)