Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.644 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 22% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 72,997 Dinar (₨44,392) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)