Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.730 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 23% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 44,476 Dinar (₨25,715) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)