Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.700 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 23% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 50,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 38,350 Dinar (₨22,562) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)