Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18051 DZD / XOF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,214 Dinar (23,344 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (34 minutes ago)